This year's Phoenix Design Week was a great time. Here are some things that happened:
- Met 12 new local creatives (not bad for this high-functioning introvert)
- Learned valuable lessons about diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Had four ideas for new projects (small ones, but we'll see)
- Got some loot – CSA Archive books, a new patch, an awesome print
- Connected with AIGA board members about some possible opportunities
- Caught up with Bob Case and Jon Arvisu (look em' up)
Larissa volunteered to run our pop-up shop so that I could focus on learning. Now I owe her big time. Which reminds me: gotta get back to some chores!